• The Osseous Plasma Wand are used for tissue ablation and dissection. And use of Plasma results in temperatures typically no higher than 40-65 °C, thus minimize thermal damage of surrounding tissue.
• Suction, ablation, and coagulation all integrated in single unit, this minimize surgical procedure time.
• Saline delivery point also integrated in a same unit
• Design of unit is such that it will give better visualization and flexibility during surgical procedure
• Used for the adenoid resection and hemostasis
|EI2303||Advance Adenoid Wand||1|