• Nasal Airway splint is designed to provide septal support and allow nasal breathing post-operatively through integral airway.
• The unique airway geometry creates a pressure gradient force which increases airflow by 50%. Increased airflow allows better nasal breathing secretions minimizing blockage.
• At the another tip, each splint has a suture indicator for easier suture placement through the splint and septum to present posterior dislodgement.
• Clear medical grade silicone which is very gentle on delicate nasal tissue
• Integral airway allows post-op nasal breathing
• Ease of insertion and removal
• Can be trimmed prior to insertion
• Provide sterile, ready to use
• Prepunched Suture Holes
Material: Clear Medical Grade Silicone
|E3147P||Internal Nasal Pre-cut Splint||10|