• Titanium Stapes Piston with Integrated PTFE Shoe is connected between “Long Process” of incus and the footplate. PTFE Shoe is larger in size which covers maximum of Footplate of the stapes (at the oval window).
• Larger size of PTFE shoe gives more stability.
• PTFE resists integration.
• Stable design gives maximum sound output.
• Reduces risk of extrution.
• Titanium Stapes Piston with Integrated PTFE Shoe is MRI Compatible.
• Easy to handle and insert into the Stapes Footplate.
• Easily trimmable with surgical knife.
|Ref No||Specification||Unit/Box||Shaft Diameter||Functional Length||Total Length|
|E1122||Material: Titanium & PTFE||1||0.40 mm||7.00 - 3.50 mm||7.00 mm|