• Micro ear forceps is a long, thin, angular handles and a small hinged jaw on the end with heavy interlocking teeth which is useful in grasping small particles or removing items from ear canal. Serrated edges minimizes the overall pressure created, resulting in significantly less harm.
• Useful during ear examinations
• Ideal for surgical procedure in the ear
• Easy handling tissue or sterile dressings
• Moving sterile dressings in a hard-to-reach area after surgery
• The forceps are also effective in placing implants in the ear
|EI0969||Jaw Length:3.5mm , Length:75mm||1|