• Osseous cutter is used to trim the Osseous Surgical implants to optimal length in accordance with the patient's anatomical condition and surgical requirement.
• The following prosthesis can be trimmed using this cutter:
• PORP (E1101, E1207)
• TORP (E1102, E1208)
• Stapes Piston (E1103, E4119, E9131, E5120, E1121)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR OSSEOUS CUTTER
• Osseous Cutter is having 3 parts:
• Cutting Block
• Shortening Blade
• Cutting Block consists:
• Station for Disk (For Partial Cup or Total Cup Assembly with Disk)
• Station for Stapes Piston for easy handling.
• Lever is having sharp edge for cutting the Prosthesis.
• Shortening Blade consists:
• various length steps from 1.50mm to 5.00mm (Hole Length - H.L.)
• Two holes on each step (0.4)mm diameter for Stapes Piston & 0.3mm diameter for Partial Cup/Total.
CUTTING ACTION - Osseous Cutter
• The required length is exact the length of Hole (H.L.). Means if 3.5 mm length of Partial Cup required, Surgeons can easily insert Partial Cup into 3.5 mm Hole and cut excess length by just pressing down the lever.
• The required length is Hole Length (H.L.) + 1.00 mm. Means if 4.5 mm length of Total Cup required, Surgeons can easily insert Total Cup into 3.5 mm Hole and cut excess length by just pressing down the lever. So the length will be 3.5 mm + 1.0 mm i.e. 4.5 mm.
|EI01||Material: Stainless Steel||1|