• Osseous sinus packs are made with soft, porous, resilient PVA foam. They are designed to support the sinus cavity and the osteomeatal complex to ensure airflow through nose. They also expand to stop bleeding through gentle compression, and facilitate faster recovery. They have rounded edges to allow easy insertion during surgery, and provide comfort even during removal.
• Sinus packs are designed for use after sinus surgery, to ensure proper breathing.
• Ideal for FESS (Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery).
• Reduce bleeding and facilitate healing.
• Allows sinus cavity to remain open while absorbing post-operative fluids.
• Fine pore construction reduces tissue adherence.
|Ref No||Specification||Unit/Box||Product Desc.|
|E7191||3.5cm X 1.2cm X 0.6cm||10||With String|
|E7192||3.5cm X 1.2cm X 0.9cm||10||With String|