• Titanium Universal Middle Ear Prosthesis consists of three units, one being the Disk with hook and shaft, second being a cup with connecting shaft and third being connector for both above parts.
• It is the complete ossicular chain as it connects the Tympanic Membrane and stapes head or the footplate of the stapes (at the oval window).
• Maximum open parts of the disc enhance the surgeon’s view of the middle ear cavity.
• Offers best possible length selection.
• PTFE connector is a joint between the prosthesis upper part and Cup for partial version or it is the ending part in the total version.
• Disk Hook can be used to clasp the malleus handle
• Optimally roughened surface on outer face of disk and inside of cup ensure firm placement of prosthesis.
• MRI Compatible.
|Ref No||Specification||Unit/Box||Shaft Diameter||Disk Diameter||Total Length||Connector Diameter|
|E1138||Material: Titanium||1||0.30 mm||3.00 mm||7.00 mm||0.80 mm|