• It is used for Partial ossicular chain reconstruction.
• It is a replacement for the Malleus & Incus as it connects the Tympanic Membrane and the Head of the Stapes.
• Four symmetrical holes on the disc enhance the surgeon’s view of the middle ear cavity.
• Offers best possible length selection.
• Campana shaped cup offers lowest risk of dislocation.
• Radial outer facing disk minimizes risk of Tympanic Membrane injury.
• Optimally roughened surface on outer face of disk and inside of cup ensure firm placement of prosthesis.
• MRI Compatible.
|Ref No||Specification||Unit/Box||Shaft Diameter||Disk Diameter||Functional Length||Total Length|
|E1101||Material: Titanium||1||0.30 mm||3.00 mm||5.00-1.75 mm||5.00 mm|